AYAHUASCA RETREAT PREPARATION
Preparation is a very important part of the retreat. Honoring the Ayahuasca diet and preparation guidelines are essential to the healing process and key to a successful experience.
1. Please consult our Ayahuasca dietary information .
2. Please try and eat a healthy diet a few weeks prior to attending the retreat and practice some form of physical exercise or yoga.
3. The practice of meditation and relaxation helps to focus during ceremonies.
4. Long walks in the nature will help to balance your energy.
5. Abstaining from sexual intercourse three days before the retreat will help to empower your vital energy.
THINGS TO BRING DURING CEREMONIES
Flashlight or headlamp lamp will help when walking to the temple or dining room after dark.
Long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt is recommended as the nights and evenings can be cool.
White clothes for ceremonies.
1-2 pairs rugged pants for hikes (lighter is better)
2 Photocopies of passport
Sunscreen (30+ SPF Recommended)
1 Day-pack/carry-on bag
1 Warm sweatshirt (just in case)
Peruvian Currency (PEN) as pocket money
Remember to notify financial institution of travel plans
Flashlight(s) (For walking to dining/ceremonial temple after dark)
Sandals or flip-flops
Long sleeved shirts for jungle and ceremonies
Passport (valid for at least six months)
Small first-aid kit